Insights on Pedodontics
Among the various checks to be made for young patients is that of proper occlusion or chewing, must then evaluate if problems also has the opportunity to use an orthodontic appliance.
Recommendations to young patients:
- do not overlook the milk teeth (also called deciduous);
- washing at least three times a day the teeth, always after a meal;
- Use a toothbrush to children because softer, the electric toothbrush is a valuable tool;
- all toothpastes are good, now all contain fluoride, which is good for the dental enamel;
- brush in circular motions all over the tooth, even the language.
If the saying “Prevention is better than cure” is good advice, it is even more valid for children; for their
advise checkups every six months.