Insights on Dental Cleaning
While maintaining a constant and careful oral hygiene is necessary to undergo periodic inspection and treatment of scaling professional; since it is not as accurate as possible, by patients, remove complete formations of plaque and calculus that are formed under the layer of the gingiva.
A good dental cleaning allows to completely remove plaque and tartar, prevents the formation of caries,
removes stains from teeth and facilitates troubleshooting of halitosis. The steps that constitute the cleaning treatment are:
- removal of tartar with tools to very high frequency oscillation that fragment formations and plaque.
- through the use of curette is carried out a second cleaning step
- finally cleaning the surface of the teeth with the help of a particular abrasive paste
- Polish reinforcement and mineralization of the enamel with the use of specific templates.
- possibility of application of a paste, which decreases the sensitivity of dental cleaning and oral hygiene are essential to prevent disease and to maintain their healthy tooth, it is even more in the presence of orthodontic appliances./li>